Monday, November 3, 2008



Aren't these some of the cutest trick or treaters you ever saw?!

I seriously only have four pictures from this past Halloween. Between three parties and trick or treating you'd think I'd have more!

It was such a challenge to get everyone dressed and ready and looking perfect every time. By the time I was able to pull out the camera I was exhausted. And that was if I remembered the camera.

Seriously, some moms need mommy helpers. I need an on staff photographer.

On another note, getting the mail on Saturday was exciting! I got my package from Kimberlee Keane at The Little Black Boxes!

I'm going to spend this week going through each and every piece that I got. I'm so excited. The bag was filled with so many great things. I'm going to try and link to everyone. This may help you with your "Handmade Holiday".

Come check it out this week here!

1 comment:

michelle said...

So adorable! I hear you on the photos. Although I have a ton, I have two of all 3 kids together. Attempting to get two 16 month olds to sit still for longer than 5 seconds...at the same time = frustrating! But we still had a fun night :)